ASTRO abstracts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JumpingFrenchmn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know when/how we are notified if abstracts are accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like notification will be coming May 20 per the ASTRO website.

Apparently they received a record number of abstracts this year, just thought that was interesting.

Location of the conference probably helps.

Abstract notification now changed to late May as per ASTRO website.

Poster again, for the 3rd year in a row. When will the madness end? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine also got accepted for an oral presentation...I'm nervous :scared:

I can't register because I don't remember my member ID. There doesn't appear to be any way to retrieve it. Any ideas (other than waiting until Tuesday morning to contact them?). Thanks

I can't register because I don't remember my member ID. There doesn't appear to be any way to retrieve it. Any ideas (other than waiting until Tuesday morning to contact them?). Thanks
You should be able to provide an email address and they can automatically send you your password (if I'm remembering correctly). I'm not an ASTRO member, so I don't know if it's different if you are a member, but I log on with my email address and password.

Edit: Oh wait, do you mean the "Verify your account" part since they changed stuff back in April? If that's the case, I'm not sure. Sorry! :oops:

Update for 2012:

Looks like last year people started finding out a little earlier than the date on the ASTRO website. Anybody get any news yet?

Classy maneuver ASTRO, listing today as the notification day and then just... not.

A few guys in my program were notified yesterday that they were selected to make oral presentations...so I guess that means posters for the rest of us? :(

Does anyone know approx. what percentage of submitted abstracts get accepted for presentation (either oral or poster) at the annual meeting?