AT Still University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MMM1830

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Another school that I applied to was AT Still University. I was wondering for those of you who have heard back from them, how long did it take to find out if you got an interview and how they contacted you. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to AT Still also. I e-submitted my application on Sept 26th and received an interview on December 10th after submitting a secondary application. I was then told I was accepted 4 days later. They contacted me through email about both the interview and the acceptance. Hope this helps and good luck to you!

Thank you for the heads-up. I actually heard from them this morning and was invited for an interview. I plan on doing the in-person interview rather than the over the phone interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there, I have an in-person interview at A.T. Still this week. Can anyone who was accepted tell me how much their deposit is, and how long they give you to turn in your deposit? Thanks!

Their deposit is $500 and they give you 1 month to turn it in to hold your spot. Good luck with your interviews!

Could someone who has already interviewed at AT Still tell me what their impressions of the program, campus, students, faculty, etc. were? I'm interviewing in Feb. and just want to get some preliminary thoughts from those who have already been there. :)