ATSU wait list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT4life2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanted to start a new thread to see who's on the wait list at ATSU for fall 2014? Also for those who were previously on the wait list, what was your experience like throughout the process? Thank you!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm currently on the waitlist for ATSU. I guess we have like 3-4 months to find out if there will be any open seats~

Did they let you know where you are on the list? Is this your top choice for school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many people are currently on the wait list right now?

Last edited:
I was on the wait-list but I withdrew my application after being accepted elsewhere. Not sure what number I was.

They never told me what number I was in the waitlist either. So are you guys all conditionally accepted then?

I'm not sure how many people are currently on the waitlist. I am in the 20's as of 2 weeks ago. I am hoping things have shifted a bit and I that I am now closer to the teens! Fingers crossed for everyone! This is my top choice this year. I had to ask where I was on the waitlist for those of you that are unsure. Does anyone else know where they are on the list?

Has anyone heard anymore or made any decisions?