attn aamc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crazy_cavalier

T3-Weighted
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please reconsider my verbal score. Pretty please? I will give you one million bajillion super-googleplex-zillion dollars.

Honestly, I really really really thought I would get a 10 on that section. What the hell happened? And out of curiosity, what are the odds that if someone asks for the $50 regrade, their score actually does go up? Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

very slim (except for the WS).

But if it'll make you happy, you should go ahead. I've never heard of anyone's score increase after regrading.

I rescored it even after a lot of people told me not to and in hindsight, I should've listned to them. But, at least I don't have that "what if it was a mistake" question in my head now.

I actually have a friend who paid to have her test rescored because she thought her writing sample was too low (M, maybe?) and it did end up going up a letter or two when they regraded. I think the chances are lower though for other sections...hope that helps

Call AAMC and see if anyone's score has ever went up. Then let me know. I need my bio scores to get some justice.