Auburn CVM Class of 2024 Hopefuls!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is the name of the group? I see one that has like 2k members but I don't feel like that's for us, maybe undergrad. If I'm wrong, let me know.
5EC954D0-C316-40AC-B829-367AC208E90D.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey again, guys. Since I was accepted and will be taking my seat at Auburn (omg!), I now have to take the online nutrition course through Oklahoma State. I know I'm cutting it really close as it has to be finished by June 15, but does anyone know how difficult it is? I heard something like there's 15 assignments and 3 exams, but no idea how true that is. I'm going to start it probably early next week as my university just went fully online due to the coronavirus pandemic, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I was just wondering if I need to worry about how long its going to take, or if its doable in two months. Thanks!

IF I guys are on the waitlist they are making calls rn. I JUST called off and offered a seat

Has anyone heard anything about the OOS wait list? I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone heard about OOS waitlist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t heard anything.... trying not to call them lol

I don’t want to be the pessimist, but they’re dealing with online vet school for the first time and also the possibility that this continues in the fall. Be patient and hope for the best, cause we’re struggling online lol.

OOS ACCEPTED!!!! CALL AT 5:17

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
OOS accepted as well :) They called me around 4:30 EST time! Like this if you will be in the 2024 class :)

Reactions: 5 users
OOS accepted :happy: Got the call around 5pm

Got a call an hour ago. Was offered an OOS seat, but turned it down for my in-state school. Really bummed cuz Auburn was my top choice but it’s hard to turn down that IS tuition cost. Good luck everyone!

Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk