Auburn University 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AUpharmgirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the next interview date for Auburn is?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything back from Auburn yet. Did you get a confirmation of your application being received?

No. I'm sending everything the January 15th. I know. I'm super late. I was just wondering about some of their interview dates to see about how far apart they are and what not. Thank you and good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
they are taking interviews every monday of this month, there is one on 23rd and another one on 30th.

Accepted an interview for Jan 30th yesterday (the 24th).

Is this the official class thread?

Anyone heard back since the interviews on 2/20?

I heard back the day after my interview on 1/30.

Yeah, I heard back 2 days after. I was more curious. Accepted, but I still have some prereqs that I need. I've been accepted to Belmont as well which I don't need any more preqs so I don't know yet what I want to do.

does anybody know the status on how full the class is and interview invites? This is my top choice but i am out of state and havent heard anything so im losing hope. might have to go with a lower choice school. and why is there so little chatter on this schools thread compared to most other schools?

I am interviewing here on March 22nd at the Mobile campus! Anyone else?