Average Admission Data

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

Tawantinsuyu

where can I find average GPA and GRE for Cornell University's College of vet medicine for the most recent class?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whoooa. Could you imagine 3,000+ first year vet students at just ONE school?

Reactions: 1 user
I did a bit of poking around and couldn't find it either. I'd send them an email and see if they have a PDF they can send you.

Jennifer Mailey has stats for the most recent admitted classes (average GPA and GRE) so if you send her an email I am sure she would be happy to share. She usually includes this information in prospective student information sessions if you attend one of those. Keep in mind that they are 'averages' and that 50% of the class is below that number!

Jennifer Mailey has stats for the most recent admitted classes (average GPA and GRE) so if you send her an email I am sure she would be happy to share. She usually includes this information in prospective student information sessions if you attend one of those. Keep in mind that they are 'averages' and that 50% of the class is below that number!

who is Jennifer Mailey?