Average $/unit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spike7585

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
With the recent thread on "7-figure anesthesia salary", I saw all sorts of variable posts regarding what $/unit individuals were seeing. Some people were saying $100/unit was unheard of (and $50/unit was actually considered above avg for them), while others were saying they had contracts at $120/unit.

Since you can't simply google search this stuff (I tried.....), I was interested in hearing what different groups were seeing within their contracts. I also tried finding any kind of data that could help compare it geographically, so any vague comments regarding location would help!

I would start, but I am a lowly resident still.....wah! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)

From within that document.

To comply with the principles established by the Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission in their 1996 Statements of Antitrust Enforcement Policy in Health Care, the survey requested data from respondents that were at least three months old. To comply with the statements, we are only able to provide aggregated data. Since some states did not respond and other states had insufficient response rates, we are unable to provide data on a state level.

Just FYI.

You still can't share specific data.