AWWARDS 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wish it had tied at the end just so I could nominate genny for an oddly specific for winning exclusively despite dying before reaching her exclusive wincon :laugh:

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a bunch of homework I should do, so naturally, I'm now going to reread dead chat and get all the memes I wanted to put in here because that's being responsible.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Viscernable's summary of her wolf experiences:

Screenshot (1485).png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Okay, I *think* I have updated the wolf brags and memes post with everything people have wanted to nominate for best meme this year, but let me know if there are ones you want on there that I have missed (preferably with a link to them so I don't have to go digging)

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this really the place to talk about professional school. I always felt this was a forum to play WW and discuss issues pertaining to wolfhunting and/or modding. I look at the other players and see questions and concerns about their respective chosen vote. I look at this game thread and see a complaint about WW being 1 out of 50 threads. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see a boomer here who is not serious about enjoying life. Being a stick in the mud is fine, but not here.
Also, I want to nominate this for best quote.

• Haha
  • Love
Some GGoats thoughts:
Best wolf team for Abigail and sheltermed
Best 3p for AM? Maybe
Best use of role for AM, she made perfect choices
genny is definitely getting another funniest player nom
Vis might be heading toward most commonly wolf read but I’d have to look at other games from this yesr

And a few people in this game made bids for choke 😉

• Care
Nominations are officially open.

• Wow
Is this really the place to play a game. I always felt this was a forum to answer questions and discuss issues pertaining to the professional school applicant and/or recent graduate. I look at the other professions and see questions and concerns about their respective chosen profession. I look at the veterinary section and see I game playing. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see children here who are not serious about their schooling. Online gaming is fine, but not here.

Is this really the place to talk about professional school. I always felt this was a forum to play WW and discuss issues pertaining to wolfhunting and/or modding. I look at the other players and see questions and concerns about their respective chosen vote. I look at this game thread and see a complaint about WW being 1 out of 50 threads. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see a boomer here who is not serious about enjoying life. Being a stick in the mud is fine, but not here.
For sure nominating both of these beauties for best quote though lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Only 10 more days to nominate people, games, and oddly specific things for aWWards!! Send your nominations by SDN PM to AM and myself! The list of eligible games and the compiled memes from the year can be found in the early posts of this thread.

I am hearing from my sources deep inside the AWWARDS team that, currently, I am on pace to win *every* award. You’d better nominate right away if you want to prevent that.

• Love
Nominations closed; results pending!

• Love
  • Angry
  • Wow

• Hmm
VOTING CLOSES AT SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE THAT IS LONGER THAN I WOULD GIVE PEOPLE BUT I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHEN IT IS

Ties will be resolved by me in my usual fashion.

• Love
  • Wow
Congrats on being my 2,000th wow.
Screenshot_20240202-000341.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Yeet closed; results pending!

• Wow
  • Love
  • Haha
We'll see if the group was proactive enough to prevent me from winning every award as previously warned.

• Haha