Back to the Basics? WW Game Sign ups!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rolls are a cooking! :D
dinner-rolls-ck-1120287-l.jpg
herman-cain-smile.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha Alright, you did it just in the nick of time too. I am about 5 minutes from posting the thread.

I'd love advice on this game from some of you guys if you could please share :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Well you did have a good 6 years to learn your lesson. I mean, I was 8 at the time. Come to think of it, between that, Alien/Aliens, and Robocop, my parents really let me watch some ****ed up stuff for my age.

Amen. My stepdad was really into sci-fi, horror, etc. film and television...much of which my mom wanted no part. But me? I was a fresh canvas, without any preconceived notions.

...I...saw some things that no 5 year old should see.

Amen. My stepdad was really into sci-fi, horror, etc. film and television...much of which my mom wanted no part. But me? I was a fresh canvas, without any preconceived notions.

...I...saw some things that no 5 year old should see.
lol, I knew that "If it bleeds, we can kill it" before I knew how to color inside the lines. That ain't right yo.

I don't think I saw Predator until I was 8 or 9. Honestly, the earliest non-animated film I can remember seeing was The Lost Boys. <3 I don't regret the crazy stuff I saw at a young age. I think it only made me a more interesting, open-minded person. Could have done without the nightmares, though (especially after seeing Arachnophobia--I'm sure my stepdad still regrets that decision).

Obligatory "GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

I don't think I saw Predator until I was 8 or 9. Honestly, the earliest non-animated film I can remember seeing was The Lost Boys. <3 I don't regret the crazy stuff I saw at a young age. I think it only made me a more interesting, open-minded person. Could have done without the nightmares, though (especially after seeing Arachnophobia--I'm sure my stepdad still regrets that decision).

Obligatory "GET TO DA CHOPPA!"
Haha, I don't regret it at all either. I learned to appreciate a lot of good films that a lot of kids my age have still never seen, plus I feel like I had a more mature set of values earlier in my life because of it. And I was totally terrified of spiders for years after seeing Arachnophobia too, I thought I was the only one! Certain episodes of the X-Files terrified me for years as well, like the one about the mutant fluke in the sewer. Totally silly looking back on it now.

Haha, I don't regret it at all either. I learned to appreciate a lot of good films that a lot of kids my age have still never seen, plus I feel like I had a more mature set of values earlier in my life because of it. And I was totally terrified of spiders for years after seeing Arachnophobia too, I thought I was the only one! Certain episodes of the X-Files terrified me for years as well, like the one about the mutant fluke in the sewer. Totally silly looking back on it now.

Oh, X-Files! I had such a crush on Agent Molder. I also have fond memories of Hercules and Xena. And yes! I can rattle off some pretty crazy shows and my peers just give me the strangest looks. Thanks to the Sci-Fi (SyFy or whatever it calls itself now), I saw some really interesting titles. I was the kid that got up early on Saturday mornings for MST3K. xD So happy they do Riff Trax now!

Haha! You guyz crack me up. Sorry I missed out on this. I think they are weeding out the last people who barely passed last semester from my class. We have a historic class fail rate going on at the moment.

Dang! Would have joined but my day was ridiculous... 12 hours of pure chaos. Really hoping tomorrow doesn't go similarly. I'll just have to watch this round :)

the 90s is bad enough, I don't know what I'll do when the 00s are old enough to drink.

Every time I don't log on SDN for 24 hours I miss out. This is subconsciously training me to check it every 20 minutes.

Every time I don't log on SDN for 24 hours I miss out. This is subconsciously training me to check it every 20 minutes.
This is why I have the app. Posting with it sucks but getting the notifications and being able to quickly check stuff is A+

WW was actually brought to SDN to increase traffic on the site, didn't you know

Reactions: 2 users
Sounds like u r almost sufficiently trained. I was tempted to just add u to the game as I knew u would play, but didn't want to just assume

Le sigh. SDN has been giving me problems on my phone recently and my shifts from tech and reception are random at best lol

First person to respond here that wants in the game gets in, someone has encountered a personal situation and needs to be replaced.

I can if you still need someone, but I know evilsquirrel really wanted in... so I feel bad taking the spot!