Bad Apples Speed WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vetmedhead

Hang onto me and we'll quarantine the gloom
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Seems it's time for a good old fashioned speed round of WW to sate our appetites. Unfortunately it seems we've gotten a few bad apples in the bunch...

1. ...

What timing works best for you all? I am thinking of starting around noon MST, and for reasons that will become obvious shortly we won't totally have to worry about figuring out how many cycles this game is going to last

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
for reasons that will become obvious shortly we won't totally have to worry about figuring out how many cycles this game is going to last
So... Why will we not have to worry about figuring out how many cycles this game will last? Simple.

This is not a speed game. This is a sudden death bullet game.

What does that mean? Each game will only last for exactly one lynch, and game winners will be decided from there.

There are two groups in this game: Good Apples and Bad Apples. If a Good Apple is lynched, the Bad Apples automatically win the game. If a Bad Apple is lynched, the Good Apples automatically win the game.

But be careful - there may be a few people who are playing with different interests in mind who might throw a wrench in your carefully laid plans.

How can you ever succeed in a sudden death game that only lasts for one lynch cycle? Simple - some of you will be given forbidden fruit via PM which you may find helpful to your hunting. Be careful though, the fruit may have unintended consequences, including making you switch sides. I will post on thread who received forbidden fruit, but it's up to you to share the knowledge you received with the group. Lie if you wish.

Oh, and one more thing, just to keep it interesting... None of the Bad Apples will know who the other Bad Apples are.

Have fun, and don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch... :angelic:

By the way, I'm leaning 15 minutes for Forbidden Fruit sharing and 15-20 minutes for lynch, so a whole "game" would take 30-35 minutes. The idea with doing sudden death games is that people won't need to stick around for the whole afternoon or evening to play a game, so they could enter or drop games as they had time throughout the day

By the way, I'm leaning 15 minutes for Forbidden Fruit sharing and 15-20 minutes for lynch, so a whole "game" would take 30-35 minutes. The idea with doing sudden death games is that people won't need to stick around for the whole afternoon or evening to play a game, so they could enter or drop games as they had time throughout the day
Oh, wait, then maybe I'm in? Is this like...rounds of one night WW basically?

Reactions: 2 users
Basically! I'm experimenting per my usual lol
I totally missed your explanation post until now :smack:

I may be able to join in later in the day...just not sure about the timing of some stuff I've got going on this afternoon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Round 1 - Potential start at 12 pm MST/2 pm EST
1. Mel
2. Capri
3. Dubz?

Round 2 - Potential start at 1 pm MST/ 3 pm EST
1. Mel
2. Capri?
3. Paws?
4. Dubz?

Reactions: 1 users
1. Mel
2. Capri
3. Dubz?
4. Pipperoo
5. Barks

1. Mel
2. Capri?
3. Paws?
4. Dubz?

1. Mel
2. Capri
3. Dubz?
4. Pipperoo
5. Barks
6. AM

1. Mel
2. Capri?
3. Paws
4. Dubz?
5. AM
6. Pippy

Finally the skills from my One Night game will be put to use!

Last edited:
I know Dubz said she may not be able to play until later, so I'm kind of side eyeing her being on the first list lol

Luckily with a small player roster turnaround time can be even faster haha

FB_IMG_1551551103769.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I'm going to switch cubs4e into dubz's place on the first roster because I think she's at a thing right now

Also, is everyone okay with me pushing game 1 start to 12:30?

Round 1 - 12:30 pm MST/2:30 pm EST
1. @Melchizedek
2. @capri1722
3. @cubsrule4e
4. @PippyPony
5. @Barkley13
6. @Animal Midwife

1. Mel
2. Capri?
3. Paws
4. Dubz?
5. AM
6. Pippy
7. Cubs

Reactions: 3 users
I'm going to switch cubs4e into dubz's place on the first roster because I think she's at a thing right now

Also, is everyone okay with me pushing game 1 start to 12:30?

Round 1 - 12:30 pm MST/2:30 pm EST
1. @Melchizedek
2. @capri1722
3. @cubsrule4e
4. @PippyPony
5. @Barkley13
6. @Animal Midwife

1. Mel
2. Capri?
3. Paws
4. Dubz?
5. AM
6. Pippy
7. Cubs

Ohhh two games, i thought those were the 2 groups. Yeah Im down for both

Game #1
Forbidden Fruit Round
143.png

You will all be told your affiliations and, if applicable, receive Forbidden Fruit during this round.

There are 2 Bad Apples in this game.

Information is being passed through the Garden as we speak.
Forbidden Fruit closes @ 11:45 PST/ 12:45 MST/ 1:45 CST/ 2:45 EST

Roster:
  1. @Melchizedek
  2. @capri1722
  3. @cubsrule4e
  4. @PippyPony
  5. @Barkley13
  6. @Animal Midwife
Game #2 tentatively starting @ 12 PM PST / 1 PM MST / 2 PM CST / 3 PM EST​

For everyone wondering, we will do the Forbidden Fruit round and then enter the Lynch Round as soon as it concludes. You may share any information you learn whenever you'd like... and you may also lie about it on thread, if you wish.

Remember, this is a sudden death game - so lynch wisely, because you only get one shot before the game ends.

There are no night kills in this game. Lynching only, because it's more fun to watch.