Bad MCAT dreams!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnyjohn

Got Mustard?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last night I had two horrible dreams.

A big 'ole worm, just like in the movie "Tremors", was trying to eat me! It was called the MCAT worm and it had MCAT stamped along the side. Me and a couple of folks were sitting in a review class that was being held in club on a dance floor. The floor was all light up like "Saturday Night Fever." The MCAT worm busted through the floor and ate the teacher and all my classmates and I had to keep still 'cause the MCAT worm was blind and could detect movement.

I woke up kicking and screaming!

In the second dream I was in the library studying for the MCAT and a pirate(Yes a pirate with a peg leg, beard, eyepatch and a parrot) took out his sword and chopped off my head! It fell into my MCAT study guide. The pirate's sword had MCAT stamped on the side! Then he said, "ARGH, MCAT!"

I woke up sreaming again.

After reading so many posts on SDN, I had already decided to see the MCAT not as an obstacle or burden, but as an opportunity. I am trying to overcome a low undergrad GPA so I decided that the MCAT can only help me. A 40+ will more than prove that I am capable.

The nightmares where jsut a bit disturbing.

No more SDN before bed.

:p

Members don't see this ad.

The night before the actual MCAT I had a dream that I showed up at the wrong testing site and I was so confused they thought I was drunk and refused to let me take the test.. I only slept about two hours that night.. :scared:

For a week or so after the test I woke up almost every night remembering the correct answer to a question I know I missed.. :eek:

Ever have a dream within a dream. In my dream i was asleep having a dream that i took the mcat then i woke up in the dream and it was test day and i took the mcat again. Then i actually woke up only to realize it was 8 weeks away. Wow, it was rough taking the mcat twice in about 8 hours lol