Barry University's Biomedical Sciences Program 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BarryTA

Student Representative
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a thread for anyone who is looking to boost their medical/dental school application by applying to a post baccalaureate program. I'm specifically here to answer any questions you have about Barry University's Biomedical Sciences Program. Any question you have are welcome from "what are our acceptance rates?" to "what does the average semester workload look like?". Nothing is too big or too small!

Members don't see this ad.

What is the average GPA of a pre-dental applicant for your program?

What are your acceptance rates for dental school after the post bacc program is done?

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your acceptance rates for dental school after the post bacc program is done?
From my experience, the program is extremely helpful for dental students that need that "additional boost" to their application. A lot of schools are realizing that students are more mature after completing a Master's degree and that they transition into D1 easier.

I want to become and MD. I am not interested in DO. It seems that Barry has a better reputation getting students into dental school and DO school. Why is that?