Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm literally just hosting and know nothing, but setup will be determine by amount of players. It's a 3 day speed game.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, thanks, only signed up for the other one because I will be on vacation and even then no promises I remember to check in...... going to be heavily focused on vacation.

Definitely can't do any other game right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in if I can continue to engage in lackluster participation tomorrow. I have to take the gonads out of a lot of different animals tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Couple questions. When is the game going to start? How intense is the game, like will I have to be watching it constantly?

What is a three day speed game

What is a three day speed game

Speed game means faster day/night cycles so basically a full 1-2 week WW game that fits into 3 days. If I had to guess...

Reactions: 1 user
I really wanna play this if it's over the weekend or at the end of the week

Wait, I last played the Basics game in January, and people got on my case for "manufacturing sketch" because I was confused why we were voting to lynch on D1 with no information.

Will that be the case here, or will we vote for a mayor or something D1? Or can we as a village abstain from lynching anyone on D1?

I wanted to get my rusty noobness/veteran vibes out on the table pre-game so people don't again misread my noob questions as me fake-pretending to be a dummy and thus must be a wolf. I just don't remember the rules! :p

Wait, I last played the Basics game in January, and people got on my case for "manufacturing sketch" because I was confused why we were voting to lynch on D1 with no information.

Will that be the case here, or will we vote for a mayor or something D1? Or can we as a village abstain from lynching anyone on D1?

I wanted to get my rusty noobness/veteran vibes out on the table pre-game so people don't again misread my noob questions as me pretending to be a dummy. I just don't remember the rules! :p
####Lynch strog###
smells like a woof to me

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

I wanted to get my rusty noobness/veteran vibes out on the table pre-game so people don't again misread my noob questions as me fake-pretending to be a dummy and thus must be a wolf. I just don't remember the rules! :p
I think that was probably me

You can do whatever you want but you'll probably always get **** from people for not voting on D1... because there is information on D1 for those who choose to seek it out ;)

But as long as you're ok with that, it's rarely a rule that you HAVE to vote.

To answer your other question, Miz is fun and she's a long time lurker. You like lurking; you should get along fine ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I can’t do a speed game before Wednesday:(

Also I should probably tske a WW hiatus until my prereqs are done

Thanks for the love, but I'm out for this one. This summer I'm working in the schools ICU in those 6 to 4 shifts so possibly not a lot of time during the week. And this weekend is mother's day so I'd be out this weekend also

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users