Program-Specific Info / Q's Bay Path University and Salem State University (current students, alumni)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

travelOt

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a couple of questions about these two programs and I hope current students and alumni will chime in.

1. How diverse is/was your program?
  2. How is/was your faculty, campus support system?
  3. Your overall experience, likes and dislikes about the program? (You may post it or message me privately)
  4. How is/was finding housing like?
  5. Do you feel the program prepared you for the NBCOT exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you still interested in an answer?

Reactions: 1 user
yes I would like to hear an answer thanks in advance

hello to students currently attending Bay Path for OT,

how is your experience at Bay path? would you recommend prospective students to attend the school? is it worth all that $ and do you feel that your professors meet and fufill you and your classmates standards? i know that no grad program is perfect but i do not want to waste my time nor $! I would greatly appreciate your honesty! Also are the professors understanding (that their students actually have lives outside of school, work and family commitments). Do they schedule all of their exams, tests, and practicals on the same day / week. Lastly would you recommend other students to attend Bay Path for OT based on your experience?
***I want honest answers plz, you can pm too***

all the best and good luck!