Baylor secondary problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EnergyShotz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who have done the Baylor secondary essay, when you view your application through the print option, do you notice that it converts all of your paragraphs (two for me) into one single paragraph? Is this just happening to me, or did it happen to others too? And do you think this is how the admissions committee sees it? Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

EnergyShotz said:
To those who have done the Baylor secondary essay, when you view your application through the print option, do you notice that it converts all of your paragraphs (two for me) into one single paragraph? Is this just happening to me, or did it happen to others too? And do you think this is how the admissions committee sees it? Thanks for your help!

I have done the Baylor secondary essay, and I specifically called the Baylor Admissions Office about that. They said that what you actually type on your screen (and NOT the "print preview" version) will be seen by the admissions committee. Everyone else probably is experiencing the same problem, so don't worry, you are fine (meaning don't worry, the Baylor AdCom will see both your paragraphs).