BCSE/NAVLE group study in San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrPark

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for study partners for ECFVG in San Francisco.
Currently just started preparing for BCSE.
Anyone who in the process of ECFVG in San Francisco, please contact me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi DrPark, I live in San Francisco and I'm also starting my preparation for BCSE, so I'd be glad to participate in a study group.

Hi DrPark, I live in San Francisco and I'm also starting my preparation for BCSE, so I'd be glad to participate in a study group.
Hello, Palveter. Good to hear there is someone in SF. Contact me please? Thanks!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi DrPark and Palveter,
I am in denver and would like to join your group. Please let me know if this can work for you people.
My id is [email protected].
thanks.

Hello, Palveter. I have not heard from you. Let me know when you are available to join my study.

I am live in the Bay Area and I currently did the bsce ( waiting for results). It would be great share study materials! A question? Does anybody knows if in california after passing bsce we can do the navle? Or we have to do the CPA first?

I am live in the Bay Area and I currently did the bsce ( waiting for results). It would be great share study materials! A question? Does anybody knows if in california after passing bsce we can do the navle? Or we have to do the CPA first?

Hi, How are you? Where in Bay area are you living now? Is it far from SF?
And yes, you can take NAVLE before CPE.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, How are you? Where in Bay area are you living now? Is it far from SF?
And yes, you can take NAVLE before CPE.[/QUO
I live near san Rafael, it is a little far from san Francisco. It is great to know that we can do the navle before the CPE! I did my BSCE last week, but it takes time to know the results.

Is there anybody who is preparing for ECFVG (BCSE, CPE) and NAVLE in San Francisco or Bay area in California?

Is there anybody who is preparing for ECFVG (BCSE, CPE) and NAVLE in San Francisco or Bay area in California?
Hi! I'm preparing the BCSE. I live near Palo Alto!