BDS to DDS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bds dds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will help anyone in need.

Members don't see this ad.

do u any idea how to join as a research assistant/ volunteer. Am in Bay area and trying around here but no luck.

Reactions: 1 user
do u any idea how to join as a research assistant/ volunteer. Am in Bay area and trying around here but no luck.
PM me. I live in the Bay and work at UCSF.

Members don't see this ad :)
We'll you have to contact different departments, I know a guy who joined as research assistant with nursing and got into school.

do you have any idea about assistant/ research thing in washington state , i heard that if you need to work as a dental assistant then you need to be registered but i'm very much confused about the process ........ plz any help will be appreciated

Does anyone have any idea about research assistant volunteer/any volunteer work in Los Angeles area?
Thanks in advance.

Hi.
Does anyone have any idea about dental assistant volunteer/any volunteer work in Los Angeles area?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Does anyone have an idea...about how to volunteer or participate in health camps or community health centers in nyc area or other possible ways to bring improvement in resume in nyc...thank you.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how/where I could be a volunteer or a research assistant in Philadelphia ?

Does anyone know how/where I could be a volunteer or a research assistant in San Diego or CA IN GENERAL

I completed NBDE part 1 and gave part 2 recently. I am looking for some research assistance or volunteer work. I live in Boston area. Can any one help me out?

You can contact schools in Boston area and go talk to them!!

I live in Oklahoma city and I am looking for volunteering/research opportunity. Does anyone know any international dentist who got into Oklahoma university? Any Help Highly Appreciated!

I know an international Dentist Sanjana my friend got into Okhloma but left and Went elsewhere !!

If you don't mind can you please share her e-mail id? I want to have an idea about how the tough it is to get into Oklahoma university. How to increase chances of getting in.

@ Sanjana I donot have the email of that person . But he got in pretty easily and did bench test well..

Hi can you share remembered questions for part 2 please .
I completed NBDE part 1 and gave part 2 recently. I am looking for some research assistance or volunteer work. I live in Boston area. Can any one help me out?

Well I can tell you what questions where there cause it's unethical!! I can tell you that all the learning you want to do is case based learning...
Like even when yu read simple things like cavity preperations etc know at what depth will you place what!! Like those pt oriented things!!