Before Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kameha01

Reaction score
After getting in, I feel like I'm in a limbo not knowing what to do until August. I'm still working and volunteering, but what else should I do to prepare for med school? I know not to pre-study, but is there anything I CAN do?

Members don't see this ad.

After getting in, I feel like I'm in a limbo not knowing what to do until August. I'm still working and volunteering, but what else should I do to prepare for med school? I know not to pre-study, but is there anything I CAN do?
Pour yourself a shot and log off this website.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
I'd honestly work on learning how to make certain meals or figuring out what type of hobbies you can continue in the area you will be attending medical school. Your schedule will be dominated with studying + exams, so you will have to figure out what will give you energy in your off time during medical school.

Also, just relax and enjoy time with family and friends because you will be undertaking a social sacrifice very soon.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s okay to quit volunteering (if you want) and decrease work hours (if you can) to do nothing. You’re about to jump out of the pot and into the fire. Take some time to relax and do nothing

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Build a workout and healthy eating routine you do every day

Reactions: 9 users
I'm in the same boat, but I just been watching English football (soccer) and exploring my local city so I can go to medical school without any regrets. Basically living the life I won't have after this fall LOL

Reactions: 2 users