being a lazy ass, supplemental forms?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent_girl

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay after I submitted my app, I am just being a lazy ass and putting off my supplemental forms. my GPA is finally calculated thank god and my prints are not mailed out yet. I will probably get my supplemental forms in soon, but they won't see them until my apps are mailed out right?

yeahhh I know you guys are probably thinking
"why isn't she completing supplemental forms when she is wasting
her time writing this stupid crap.....

welll i am being a lazy ass like I memtioned and penn supp. forms
are such a pain in the ass...

Members don't see this ad.

Schools won't consider your application complete until you have submitted all materials, including supplemental materials. It's best to complete them and mail them out. It doesn't matter if they won't look at them right away - if they are missing from your file a school won't consider your file for review and that means you'll be delayed in getting an interview.

don't be lazy, it could end up costing you a lot of money and even more time and work if you don't get in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok - silly question here...

What exactly are supplemental forms? Where do I receive them from? Who do I send them to? When should I do this?

I thought u send the supplments when the schools request???

Some schools send you the secondary application after receiving your AADSAS app.
But for other's you have to send in the secondary as soon as possible after submitting your AADSAS application. For these schools, the supp app is available online.

The AADSAS website has the information under 'supplemental' section. And step on it!

Yeah I looked online at schools, but mostly went off of aadsas instructions for each school and a lot of them said that you fill out the supp app when the admissions advisor contacts you, the only school I filled out the secondary app was for meharry. So I'm just chilling till then and making sure my application gets sent out, which still hasn't. :(

samiam0252003 said:
Yeah I looked online at schools, but mostly went off of aadsas instructions for each school and a lot of them said that you fill out the supp app when the admissions advisor contacts you, the only school I filled out the secondary app was for meharry. So I'm just chilling till then and making sure my application gets sent out, which still hasn't. :(

Actually a lot of the schools you're applying to ask for fees/photos and stuff at the same time as your application. Don't sit around for too long now.

Even though some schools don't say to send in the secondary until they request it, many times the secondary app is available online. You just have to do a little searching to find it. Fill it out ahead of time so that when the school finally does ask for it, you can turn it around quickly. Some of the secondaries are quite lengthy and may involve several short essays.