Bench Test Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmb28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

I am selling my bench test materials, some used and others I have never used

1. Kilgore Dentoform with cheeks
2. Mounting pole
3. Brand new dental turbine unit
4. Brand new air compressor
5. Extra kilgore teeth
6. Wax carvers

I also have some manuals and reviewers for bench exam. Please send me a message if you are interested.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I like to buy typodont and mounting pole. Can u sell that seprately?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you.Let me know price too.daynapatel101@ gmail.com

Hi there!

2. Mounting pole
5. Extra kilgore teeth
6. Wax carvers

I also have some manuals and reviewers for bench exam. Please send me a message if you are interested.
Thanks!
hey, I like to buy dentine turbine and compressor pls email me at [email protected]
thanks

Dental turbine unit still available

Hey I am interested in buying dental turbine, kilgore dentoform with cheeks and extra teeth and mounting pole. Let me know ASAP what all is available and prize. I live in NY.

Hey I am interested in buying dental turbine, kilgore dentoform with cheeks and extra teeth and mounting pole. Let me know ASAP what all is available and prize. I live in NY.

Hi there! I already sold the kilgore typodont and mounting pole. I still have the dental turbine unit with me. It's brand new. Never used it. I can send you pictures through your email. I also have extra kilgore teeth for sale.

Thanks for the response. Can you email me pics and estimated prize with delivery at [email protected] ? From where will you be sending them?

Hi there! I already sold the kilgore typodont and mounting pole. I still have the dental turbine unit with me. It's brand new. Never used it. I can send you pictures through your email. I also have extra kilgore teeth for sale.
Thanks for the response. Can you email me pics and estimated prize with delivery at [email protected] ? From where will you be sending them?

Hi there!

2. Mounting pole
5. Extra kilgore teeth
6. Wax carvers

Thanks!
Hi ,

Do you have the UOP manual?

Thanks

I am still looking for dental trubine unit, pls pm me if anyone selling it.

thanks

Hi there!

2. Mounting pole
5. Extra kilgore teeth
6. Wax carvers

Thanks!

Hi!
Could you please tell me where did you buy these things online? what other things/materials are required to practice for exam? Thanks!

I would like to request friends On SDN to plz tell me what all Materials are required for the bench test preparations?....Thank you.

Hi!
Could you please tell me where did you buy these things online? what other things/materials are required to practice for exam? Thanks!

Hi! The dentoform I got it from Kilgore website. It takes time for them to ship orders, so I suggest order as soon as you need them.

The mounting pole and turbine is from ebay.

The compressor is from amazon but you can find used ones around your area on craigslist.

The materials you need depends on which school you are taking the exam. The school will send you a guide once selected for interview.