Berkeley Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saulty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have tried to call their office, have left messages and have dropped them emails about ordering books, with no answer over these past 3 days. Does anyone know when their 'office' is open???

I am buying the gen chem., O-chem and physics books. So if anyone wants to sell them to me that would be much appreciated :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

What's your question? The order form is online on their website, you fill it out... send in a money order (the quickest method) with the order form and that's all there is to it. Unless your question had to do with something other than the ordering process...

anybody know what is new year edition about each berkeley review subject book? like phyics I?, physicsII?....etc do you update yet if yes. how is progress? thanks to whom"you"

I have tried to call their office, have left messages and have dropped them emails about ordering books, with no answer over these past 3 days. Does anyone know when their 'office' is open???

I contacted their office last week because I had a few questions about ordering. They told me that they are closed this week for inventory count. That's probably why you haven't heard back from them. I managed to send in my order just in time for them to ship the books out before they closed.

They should be open next Monday. Try contacting BerkReviewTeach (SDN member), they may be able to help you out.

Good luck!

Thanks rprasan1985! good to know.

The reason i have to get a hold of them is i'm from Canada, and i need a shipping quote. Otherwise yes, i would just send in the order form.