Best FLs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irishforever182

Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning out my next few months and am wondering what the best full lengths to take are. I am definitely going to buy the AAMC package and take all of those, but other than that what are the best ones to take (free or paid, I’m willing to pay if they’re a better representation but if they’re about equal I’d prefer free) and how many should I be taking in addition to the AAMC? I already took the blueprint diagnostic and am planning to take a blueprint full length at the end of my content review

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean by that? Like waiting until closer to test day?
Use them when they will provide the most information regarding progress in your study plan. Try to mimic the real testing situation.
They lose their predictability once used (although used tests can still be used to review material and focus on weak areas).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Started with Kaplan FLs just bc it came with the book, moved onto the first 4 Blueprint FLs, and then finished off with the 4 AAMC FLs. My scores gradually increased, averaging about 512 on the AAMC FLs but getting a 517 on the actual exam. I think what prepared me the most by far is working on my test stamina