BEST NBDE I Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrBoca22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you want to raise your score quickly and efficiently this QBank is for you.

This Kaplan online QBank w/ detailed answers was the key to my success on NBDE I. I still have access to the QBank until 10/15/07 and would like to pass that on to someone else.

Online it is $100 for a month of access. Since my access is good for 3 more weeks I will sell it to the first buyer for $50. Trust me, it is worth every penny and more. It will give you a real advantage, as each question has a detailed explanation.

First come, first serve!

You can contact me at: [email protected]

Below is a more detailed description.

• NBDE Part 1 Qbanks now feature Testlet-style Questions!
• Includes 1,000 exam-style NBDE Part I questions with detailed explanations that discuss why the right answer is correct, but also why all of the distracters are incorrect.
• Create customized practice tests with immediate feedback by timed conditions or tutorial style; unused questions, incorrect or all available; and all NBDE subjects or specify combination of subjects.
• Continuously updated onscreen performance feedback with "bank statements" that graphically display performance by discipline and organ system, as well as indicate what percentage of the total Qbank you have completed to date.
• Accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week from any computer in your home, office or school.

Members don't see this ad.

I realized I accidently listed this for $50. I meant to list it for $20.
So, the QBank is available for only $20 now.

Email me at [email protected]. Out of all of the resources (old exams, review books, etc.) this QBank was the resource I used the most. And I scored really well.