Best Resources for Probabilty and Statistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jar046

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the best resources for probabilty and statistics for the DAT? I have watched chads videos, but they just simply are not enough. I still do not fully comprehend these problems enough. The problems he presents seem to be much more straight forward than what Math Destroyer tests you on. Also, I really do not grasp much of the Math Destroyers answer explanations as it pertains to the probabilty questions. I think me never taking statistics prolly has something to do with it. Lastly, I have the KBB, but they never even mention or go over statistics either. So my question is for people who have a good grasp on statistics, what resources did you use to study for this portion of QR?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, sometimes math destroyer is not too clear on how the answers come up. It just assumes you are on the same level as the person who made the book.
But honestly, math destroyer is your best resource. It goes through tough and easy versions of certain types of problems. The actual DAT QR section is very easy compared to math destroyer though. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being easy and 10 being hard, i rate math destroyer as a 9 and the actual DAT as a 3. So if you are killing it on math destroyer, you will most likely score above 20 on the actual DAT.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do 2 or 3 problems in there. You still will do well.