BETHISRAELNY.Please have a look at the reviews and suggest me if i should rank this program higher

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
http://www.scutwork.com/cgi-bin/links/review.cgi?ID=4584&d=1. I am from brooklyn.

Should I prefer other programs in northeast.
The scutwork reviews are all pre-Sinai and looking a bit dated. I'm sure you know this: you need to see what you want based on your own personal situation, not these reviews. It's nice to read the experiences of others here and elsewhere (and there are a number of BI-NYC reviews written on the old interview impression threads) but in the end, it's all about what you want and how the program meets your needs and desires. If you want to stay in NYC and are ok with what sounds like a decent (but not stellar) program then BI it is. If you're looking for a bit more and are willing to bounce out of NYC, then elsewhere it is. What's more important to you: location or other aspects of the program?

I know where you're coming from as a New Yorker. It is VERY tough to leave (and/or deny an opportunity to return when it presents itself) but there is so much more out there than NYC, despite how often we may feel differently when enamored by the 5Boros. Don't let that pull hold you back… unless that pull is so strong that it outweighs other factors. If that's the case, you know what to do. You already know you can handle NYC (unlike those who have never lived there, base their impression on a quick trip or maybe how "cool" they thought Times Square was, and really have no idea what they're getting into… because let's face it... some can handle it and fall in love with the place, and a lot others get chewed up and spit out into the nearest major transportation hub, hopefully not Port Authority). So plus 1+ for having some BK NYC grit. Trust your gut young blood.

Last edited: