Bio Destroyer vs Feralis Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GravityxZero35

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have about a week left, should I spent the time reviewing Feralis Notes or going over Bio Destroyer? Which will be more helpful? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Is this your first time doing Destroyer? It might take you a while to go through all 377 problems if so, but it's doable. I'd say read the high yield stuff for Feralis' regardless, I can't tell you how many times I've done a practice test and not known the answer and sure enough it was almost word for word in the notes.

Members don't see this ad :)
ya its my first time doing bio destroyer and i feel like its too specific.
can you please let me know which topics are high yield? thanks

ya its my first time doing bio destroyer and i feel like its too specific.
can you please let me know which topics are high yield? thanks

Bio destroyer is better because it's better to practice questions rather than memorize facts. Make sure to go over the answers. The test will have easy questions but they are specific. I regret not going thru DAT Destroyer a second time around.

I studied for the BIO section 1.5 weeks before my test date by reading Ferali's thoroughly and supplementing it with the internet. Got a 24 (99.1%). Did not use destroyer at all.

Bio Destroyer imo is too easy. The questions themselves aren't the most helpful part, it's going through solutions and exposing yourself to the vast amount of terms and concepts.

They both complement each other really well actually. Go over Feralis notes first to pick up the background info/details. Then dive into Destroyer. Feralis notes help to allow you to be able to tie things together sometimes in Destroyer. Although, some of the questions in Destroyer require additional knowledge of material so there are some that will leave you wondering no matter what you do.

I'd do both...go over a section of the notes and then answer the corresponding questions in Destroyer.

Then again, I am somewhat biased.

Instead of Destroyer, the OP can use this same method but using DAT Qvault because they actually break it down by topics and have over 400 questions.

I suggested Destroyer because the real test is very specific and you have to be able to eliminate answers quickly especially on EXCEPT questions. Destroyer will help with that.

If you can score 20+ in DAT Qvault, DAT Bootcamp and the ADA 2009/2007 tests, you are going to be in good shape. Just look at any breakdown.

Try your best to do both. Feralis will provide you with lots of knowledge. Destroyer, will prepare you on how to face the tough questions, while you are pressed for time. Also, you retain more info by doing questions.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk