Biochemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

selldrugs22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I haven't taken biochem for undergrad and was wondering if studying off EK updated bip prep book (which incorporates biochem) will be sufficient. Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure it CAN be done...it'll just be a lot harder. I know my biochem course kicked my butt, having to memorize all the pathways for glycolysis, gluconeogenesis, glycogenesis, glycogenolysis, PPP, fatty acid synthesis and beta oxidation was really rough...but it really made me work hard to know the content well, so now that I am going over it again in my MCAT review it is much easier.

I'm sure it CAN be done...it'll just be a lot harder. I know my biochem course kicked my butt, having to memorize all the pathways for glycolysis, gluconeogenesis, glycogenesis, glycogenolysis, PPP, fatty acid synthesis and beta oxidation was really rough...but it really made me work hard to know the content well, so now that I am going over it again in my MCAT review it is much easier.

yeaaa, I'm running into the issue of knowing too much and not being able to simplify haha

Reactions: 1 user