Biology COURSES that ARE Pre-Science Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

cvpmvp33

hello
there are some Biology courses that I am going to be taking and they are called:

1. Fossil Humans
2. Biological Bases and Evolution of Human Behavior

would these courses be calculated under the pre-science GPA or not? These two courses are also considered the same as a couple antrhopology courses, but are also listed under our BIOLOGY department.

Members don't see this ad.

cvpmvp33 said:
hello
there are some Biology courses that I am going to be taking and they are called:

1. Fossil Humans
2. Biological Bases and Evolution of Human Behavior

would these courses be calculated under the pre-science GPA or not? These two courses are also considered the same as a couple antrhopology courses, but are also listed under our BIOLOGY department.

The Evolution class would count as a biological science course. I took an Evolution course offered by the biology department at my school and it counted in my science gpa. Not sure about the Fossils course.

does it really matter? OP, im not saying this is you necessarily, but just in general, its really annoying how some people stress over their science GPA and try to take pointless "science" classes to boost their GPA. I dont think adcoms will be very impressed if your science GPA is 3.6 with C's in all the basic sciences, but you happen to be a fossil expert.