board results up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
fabfive5, proman, idio and the rest of the gang who are getting through this last hurdle...

You've gone to battle with the monster and have emerged victorious.

Well done and congrats... :clap::clap:

shadowicohd.jpg

Now go have a drink! :hardy:

Keep your chin up if you didn't pass....

You are not alone.

Figure out what went wrong and get 'em next time around.

Last edited:
passed. now drinking Johnny Walker Black label.
i get a raise, more vacation, and peace of mind... and when a random patient asks if i'm Board Certified, i can say YES. thats the best of all

passed. now drinking Johnny Walker Black label.
i get a raise, more vacation, and peace of mind... and when a random patient asks if i'm Board Certified, i can say YES. thats the best of all

drinking 2001 Mumm Napa Valley Champagne

For those who did not pass...keep your head up. If you have any questions, no matter how dumb you think they are, please ask me. I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

Celebratin' with some Johnny Walker green label (try it if you haven't yet Gas Me Down, it's pretty awesome).
Congrats to all

Passed! Used key notes for the anesthesiology oral board by guan. Very high yield...like first aid for the boards. Also did like 15 practice exams.

Didn't really think I would pass coming out because I thought the first exam was tough, but I guess my performance on the second exam carried me through.

It's a crapshoot for sure, but with some hardcore studying and a little luck most of yall should pass.

It is all computerized. That is why it is so fast. The Board also makes sure all exam scoring is complete at the end of each session so there are no mistakes.

Can anyone confirm if the public system is working and updated for people that passed the orals in october. Im trying to see if someone passed and im not finding them.

Can anyone confirm if the public system is working and updated for people that passed the orals in october. Im trying to see if someone passed and im not finding them.

if youre not finding them that means that they may have failed for the third time and got dropped out of the system.