Boards and Beyond: USMLE Step 1 Resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drryan123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Boards and Beyond now has over 180 video modules covering cardiology, renal, pulmonary, pharmacology, biostats, neuroscience, microbiology, and more. Check out our free samples and read the testimonials of other students who have used the site.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm very impressed by your sample videos (on par with pathoma) but I'm wondering why you don't offer a month-to-month subscription? My boards are in a month and I don't think I'll be needing them beyond that - one would hope that I've mastered everything in those videos and more before I move on to 3rd year.

I'm very impressed by your sample videos (on par with pathoma) but I'm wondering why you don't offer a month-to-month subscription? My boards are in a month and I don't think I'll be needing them beyond that - one would hope that I've mastered everything in those videos and more before I move on to 3rd year.
I Agree 100%! These videos are awesome. And although the current price is reasonable, it would be even better if there is a 1, 2, 3, 6 mo.,
etc. subscription.

Members don't see this ad :)
We have now added 1-month, 3-month, and 6-month subscription options to the site.