Bootcamp Orgo Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkhan27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have taken 4 tests from DAT Bootcamp Orgo and have gotten 24/22/20/24. I have noticed getting like 2 wrong drops my score to already a 24. So, pretty much getting only 1 question wrong has such a large impact. Is this how it is on the real DAT as well (if anyone may have an idea)? If so then that sucks

Members don't see this ad.

it is especially like that on the harder sections. like BIO, to distinguish between the topmost people. Whereas, you can miss a lot more that 1 on PAT and still get a 24. It just depends on the test, who has taken it, what was everyone's score/how did everyone else answer that specific question

Reactions: 1 user
By the way, I personally found that the DAT bootcamp orgo was very representative of my actually DAT. Let me put it this way, I got a C in orgo and didn't learn well from my professor, but about 4 days before my first DAT I did the bootcamp orgo tests, and the layout of problems and their difficulty is almost exactly the same on the actual DAT as bootcamp. I mean, I still got an 18 on orgo on my first test, and I only made it through the first 6 of chads videos and all of the bootcamp tests because I had no idea what this test would be like. So if you consistently get a 24 on bootcamp, and you memorized all of the tricks to the ones you got wrong, I definitely think you are within reach of a 23-25 on the real deal. That is, if you are doing it totally unaided, no notes and within the time limit.

Just my personal opinion