Boston (Beacon Hill) 1bd/1ba available in a 2bd/2ba newly renovated apartment. Available starting December 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

renal_aneurysm

Reaction score
Hello! I am a resident at Massachusetts General Hospital, and I live with my wife right across the street from the hospital in Beacon Hill (3 minute walk door to door). It is a 2bed, 2bath, newly renovated apartment, on the 3rd floor with elevator access. We have an in unit washer dryer with central air-conditioning.

We traditionally sublet to students on 4-week long away rotations but are also open to longer term stays. Price is $2,500 per 4 weeks, which includes your own bedroom with your own attached bathroom, and all utility bills including internet, heating and electricity.

Shoot me a DM if you're interested- we can video chat to see if we are a good fit for you as well as to show you the apartment. Also happy to provide references from both colleagues and previous students who have stayed with us.

Room is available starting December 3, 2022.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user