Boston this fall??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pony46

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,
I am almost entirely sure that i will be living in and attending a post-bac program this fall in Boston and I am curious how many others are in the same boat??
and where they are planning on attending??

:D

Members don't see this ad.

Pony46 said:
Hello to everyone,
I am almost entirely sure that i will be living in and attending a post-bac program this fall in Boston and I am curious how many others are in the same boat??
and where they are planning on attending??

:D

I'll be moving to Boston in a month--I begin classes in HES's Health Careers Program this fall. Hopefully working at Mass General as well--if all goes well when I'm up there for a few days next week :laugh:

I grew up in the Boston area and will be attending either Tufts or HES this fall unless I decide to stay in NY and go to Columbia or hunter...to many good choices:)

Anyway what do you want to do at Mass General? and do you like Boston?

Members don't see this ad :)
there's a decent number of people here who will be attending BU for the M.A. program. I will be attending that program and hopefully be doing some volunteer work also somewhere, most likely BU Medical Center

I got in last Friday. Class size seems to be HUGE! Apparently about 150 or so. I'm also somewhat worried about working extremely hard for a ~3.5 average at best. Grading scales seems to definitely be an issue at BU MAMS. Still going to visit the program office in the next week or so. From what I have read, it is a trememdous program in terms of quality of professors and advisors. Still waiting to hear from Georgetown SMP.

there's a good chance i'll be headed to boston as well, though waiting for Gtown kinda makes it an inconvenience to start looking for housing already. Anyone know if the harbor point community is usually available late in the summer?

-oh yeah, attending the BU MAMS program. :)