Boston University AS DMD Class of 2025 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shredded-Floss

Reaction score
Hey guys! I recently got an invite to interview at BU for their AS DMD program. I have not received a formal interview date yet. How long does it take to receive the formal interview after getting the interview invite? Is anyone in the same boat? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I heard from some I know that is pretty close from the invite to the actual interview, and that is pretty chill interview by the way

Has anyone interviewed yet? I sent my application in on Nov 9 which was really close to the deadline. All I have heard back is app is under review. Any idea on how many people have been accepted?

Has anyone interviewed yet? I sent my application in on Nov 9 which was really close to the deadline. All I have heard back is app is under review. Any idea on how many people have been accepted?
I got a friend who is in the program from last yr; the interviews can go as late as May so dont keep searching and looking for an answer. You just have to wait. Total amount of acceptances from last year were little over a 100 applicants so keep ur hopes up and hold on tight.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, I got my interview last Jan 24, but I haven’t hear anything back yet. Does anyone else is the same boat? O who has been accepted?

BU sent an email yesterday stating the "thank you for applying, try next time" sort of thing
So if u didnt get an acceptance I guess that is it for this cycle

I got a rejection from Boston, but I asked for feedback as a re-applicant and asked how to improve. The email I got back from the admissions person makes me never want to go or promote that university again.