Boston University MAMS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, and congratulations to everyone who has been accepted for the upcoming class. I'm very interested in applying for the upcoming cycle of MAMS, and I'd like to know who is the ideal candidate for this program (experiences, gpa, standardized tests). Once again Congrats to everyone !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, and congratulations to everyone who has been accepted for the upcoming class. I'm very interested in applying for the upcoming cycle of MAMS, and I'd like to know who is the ideal candidate for this program (experiences, gpa, standardized tests). Once again Congrats to everyone !
DM me and I can tell you my application details (I am a non-trad though).

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my app super late. 5/31. I called the other day and no one answered. I received an email two days ago stating my app was completed and it’s currently in review
I applied two days ago. I received an email saying that my app was received. Did you ever receive an email after you applied saying that your app was complete and forwarded to the admissions committee, or did you just get an email that it was received?

Y

Yes, I received an email shortly after submitting it
Can you tell me what the email said? I just received an email from the GMS saying it had been received and that they'd be in touch with next steps.

My email said the same, since that have not heard from them.

I applied back in march, but after getting an email that my app was received, I got an email that my app was marked complete and under review about 1 week later (could take longer since since we are in June). After that I didn't hear a thing until the decision was made.

Hopefully this helps, good luck!

My email said the same, since that have not heard from them.
Did you ever get an email stating that your application was marked complete and forwarded to the admissions committee/under review?

I applied last Tuesday (06/21), but I still have not received an email that my app was marked complete. On my portal it went from received to complete overnight though. Any ideas what's going on?

Did you receive any email since submitting your application? I'm really not sure
I received an email from GMS that my application had been received and that they'd be in touch with next steps.

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted today (07/05) and applied 06/24. Could someone tell me the percentage of MAMS students that receive an interview at BU Med school?