Boston Unveristy executive MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sheldon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have insights on this program? I'm looking into the program as I consider a career pivot while maintaining PT as a side hustle.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have insights on this program? I'm looking into the program as I consider a career pivot while maintaining PT as a side hustle.
Thanks!

This is very new online program geared towards those who have 5+ years of healthcare experience and are using the degree as an "add-on" qualification to their primary work which they could continue outside of public health. Be wary about this program as it is online and not the same quality as any in-person program especially if you are new to public health and want to do that full-time in the future, you simply won't have the same interaction with other students and professors. BU is one of the most expensive schools (and that cost doesn't mean a better education at all), this program tries to cram everything into 70 weeks of online modules. BU has had problems placing students in practicums in the past and general quality issues surrounding the curriculum, it is important to get hard skills from an MPH program (it is unclear what they mean by an "executive" MPH) and this program doesn't seem to do that. BU uses a lot of advertising gimmicks to lure students in.

Last edited: