For Sale Brand New Berkeley Review Complete Set & 1001 ExamKrackers series + Extra.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student_12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I paid $600 for all of this, so I am willing to sell it for $350 + Shipping (Which is from Minnesota.).

mcat,2.PNG
mcat.245.PNG
mcas4.PNG
caser.o.PNG

Description:

-The Berkeley Review MCAT Exam Preparation Complete 9 book set, Purchased in 2014. Newest edition. The set includes:
- General Chemistry Books I and II

- Physics Books I and II

- Organic Chemistry Books I and II

- Biology Books I and II

- The Verbal Reasoning Book

These books provide a comprehensive review of all topics on the MCAT exam.

Also Included:
Examkracker MCAT Preparation
- 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry (No writing, marks, highlighting)
- 1001 Questions in Physics (No writing, marks, highlighting)
- 1001 Questions in Chemistry (No writing, marks, highlighting)
- 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning (Writing/underlining throughout the first 2 practice exams, rest of the passages are clean)
- MCAT Biology (No writing, marks, highlighting)
-Also included the healthcare handbook, which helped me greatly with understanding the healthcare system. This book has helped me greatly during the interview process.

Condition:
- All 9 of the Berkeley review books are in like new condition. Binding is still tight and all pages free from marking. I used them as a reference during my studying for the MCAT this June (now over).
- The examkracker books are in used condition, except for the biology one which is brand new. The only book with some writing is the verbal reasoning, which has marks throughout the first two practice exams. The books show minor wear around the edges, but the binding is still excellent.

Payment: paypal

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is this set still for sale? If so, please PM me