For Sale BRAND NEW Complete Berkeley Review Set - Best price on SDN!! (See PICS here!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Forkit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDNers!

I have the complete TBR set available for sale, latest edition. The whole TBR set comprises of 9 books (Physics Parts 1 and 2, General Chemistry Parts 1 and 2, Biology Parts 1 and 2, Organic Chemistry Parts 1 and 2, Verbal).

The books are in BRAND NEW condition, never been used or opened. Absolutely NO folds, markings, bents, wear and tear, or other defects. Every book in this entire set is in immaculate condition, all pages are crisp and smooth; it's like buying them new from any store. I'm selling the books because I have an extra copy of the set that I won earlier from the TBR's “Test Prep Week” raffle at SDN.

I assure you the better price than anyone else selling here on SDN, when taking into account the year/edition of the set (all the books my set are in the latest edition) and the condition of the books (mine are brand new). With these parameters, I will be happy to price match anyone else's set if theirs are from the same edition/print year. Here are some pictures of the TBR set up for sale:

q6r2.jpg

y8f2.jpg

518s.jpg

ph5a.jpg

For the entire set, TBR is charging $345.00 excluding shipping costs. For the exact same books and same condition I am offering the set for $225.00, a savings of $120 (35%)! I'm also willing to sell the books by individual subject for $55.00. Also, save yourself the 2 weeks time it'll take to even get the books from TBR! I will ship any way you like from USPS, calculate your shipping costs here:https://www.usps.com/nationalpremieraccounts/calculaterates.htm (total weight of the entire set is 20 lbs).

Also available for sale are TPR Biology and TPR Organic Chemistry books. Both are great prep books for the Biological Sciences section of the MCAT. Have them both together for $24 with free shipping! The TPR Biology book is used, while the Organic Chemistry is like new. Pic:

1onu.jpg

Final Note: If you are reading this thread, most likely you're trying to get into medical school. As part of admission success, it is imperative that you perform well on the daunting MCAT test. If you do your research on MCAT preparation, you will come to learn that the Berkeley Review Books are the BEST prep materials available! Go check out the 30+ MCAT Study Habbits thread in the MCAT Discussion section of SDN to see for yourself the majority of successful scorers attribute their score from using TBR books. So these books are definitely excellent investment for MCAT success!! The TPR books also provide amazing content material to know for that section!

If you are interested in the TBR set, please send me a PM for payment details. PM me if you also have any questions! I am willing to negotiate prices and will sell to the best offer! I will ship books within 24 hours of payment receipt and will definitely send the tracking information as well.

Thank you and good luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello :)

I will surpass asking price by $25. Are these materials still available?

Thanks!

I would like to buy Berkeley review books if you still have them.