Other OT-Related Information Brenau University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sherlockfan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I gave my interview here around 20 days ago. Did anyone hear back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I had mine on 10/13 and have not heard anything but I would assume another week or so. They said 3-4 weeks then maybe another after that to send everything out. I want to hear back already though starting to get nervous!

same. I think we interviewed on the same day. let me know if you hear back

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have my interview in December, what were the interview questions like?

I have my interview in December, what were the interview questions like?
It is a group interview so you will either have two or three other people in the interview with you and there is someone on admissions or something and an OT who also teaches at Brenau. Pretty basic questions I would say.
How would you describe OT?
How do you handle stress?
I really don't remember much more because it has been about 5 weeks since the interview but there are a couple other threads that are helpful and show some sample questions

It is a group interview so you will either have two or three other people in the interview with you and there is someone on admissions or something and an OT who also teaches at Brenau. Pretty basic questions I would say.
How would you describe OT?
How do you handle stress?
I really don't remember much more because it has been about 5 weeks since the interview but there are a couple other threads that are helpful and show some sample questions

Thanks! Which campus did you interview for??

I know one person who is a current undergrad there that was accepted 2 weeks ago tomorrow... I still have not heard back though

I had an interview on 11/13/17 for the Norcross hybrid program at Brenau and they said that we should know by Christmas or at least the new year. I'm not sure when they started interviewing but I have a friend who interviewed and already got accepted into the program. So we shall see.

I had an interview on 11/13/17 for the Norcross hybrid program at Brenau and they said that we should know by Christmas or at least the new year. I'm not sure when they started interviewing but I have a friend who interviewed and already got accepted into the program. So we shall see.
I interviewed 2 months ago now and they said 6 weeks probably. I'm
Thinking of calling…

Has anyone heard yet? My interview was the beginning of November, and I thought they said we would hear before Christmas, but I haven't gotten anything yet. Getting anxious, but calling seems a little pushy

its been more than 2 months for me and same with the original poster... I know 2 people who have heard. I have tried calling and have gotten voicemails and they are now closed for christmas

its been more than 2 months for me and same with the original poster... I know 2 people who have heard. I have tried calling and have gotten voicemails and they are now closed for christmas

Did you ever get a call back after the break?

I had my interview the second week of October and still haven't heard anything back yet. I applied for the Fall cycle (Gainesville).
I talked to one other person last week who was interviewed the same day as me and she hadn't heard back yet either.

I talked to nancy a couple days ago and she said by the end of the month hopefully.... don't know what takes 3 months to do. I interviewed for a program and heard back 9 days later, don't know why they can make us sit around for 3 months

Reactions: 2 users
I talked to nancy a couple days ago and she said by the end of the month hopefully.... don't know what takes 3 months to do. I interviewed for a program and heard back 9 days later, don't know why they can make us sit around for 3 months

Me neither. I think they ended up having more interview dates than they originally planned, and then after that the staff was busy preparing for finals week, and then they were let out for winter break in early December. I heard the OTD applicants just got their results in, so hopefully it'll be soon for MOT.

Reactions: 1 users
Just received an email from Brenau. I got denied sadly.

I got waitlisted. It's ok because I got into my favorite school. Your acceptance is coming! Get in contact with the admissions office and show how interested you are in their programs :)

I got waitlisted. It's ok because I got into my favorite school. Your acceptance is coming! Get in contact with the admissions office and show how interested you are in their programs :)
Thanks! Brenau was my favorite school, but I still have yet to hear back from 4 other schools.

i got waitlisted today, but i already got accepted in california (home state) so i will most likely not need the spot, hope this helps someone else on the waitlist have a better chance...