BU advanced standing 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah,
But they should have inform the ones like me who did not get interviewed in this cycle. Lol.
Anyway, what about this year cycle for admissions? Can anyone advice me about the personal statement. Is it preferred to write a new personal statement or should a bit of corrections and editing of the previous year's PS do for this year? I am totally confused as how to make it impressive and attractive! :(
The ones who have got admissions this year please help us!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah,
But they should have inform the ones like me who did not get interviewed in this cycle. Lol.
Anyway, what about this year cycle for admissions? Can anyone advice me about the personal statement. Is it preferred to write a new personal statement or should a bit of corrections and editing of the previous year's PS do for this year? I am totally confused as how to make it impressive and attractive! :(
The ones who have got admissions this year please help us!
Lol. Dont worry comrade we are in same ways. funny thing i received an under review mail in December, never got an interview. Dont worry! we will eventually get in lol... hopefully. Although i didnt get admission this year but i know for a fact that its highly recommend that you update your Personal Statement. Thats because you need to tell them in way how your journey led you to become a dentist and how it motivates you still. so that should include everything up until now. i hope that makes sense and helps you in some way. Goodluck!

Any one heard anything from BU in the last two weeks????

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody who interviwed at BU and still waiting for their reply?

Anyidea how many seats are filled?

Should we wait for their answer

Lol. Dont worry comrade we are in same ways. funny thing i received an under review mail in December, never got an interview. Dont worry! we will eventually get in lol... hopefully. Although i didnt get admission this year but i know for a fact that its highly recommend that you update your Personal Statement. Thats because you need to tell them in way how your journey led you to become a dentist and how it motivates you still. so that should include everything up until now. i hope that makes sense and helps you in some way. Goodluck!

Thanks for the motivation tej1544. I am trying to make it more impressive. I really hope we get through soon. What about nbde 2? did you take it already? Am I the only one who has not taken it?! Lol.

Ive already taken the part 2 but dont worry its not as tough as part 1 atleast not for me. you'll get it easy!

Hey all any updates from BU in the last two weeks??

Ive already taken the part 2 but dont worry its not as tough as part 1 atleast not for me. you'll get it easy!
Thanks, I hope so too. I found Part 1 difficult. Hoping for the best for part 2! Scared to hell though!

Hi everyone,

Anyone who received official rejection email from Boston? Or there is n point waiting it's but obvious now that it is al over

ANybody who still didnt hear from BU after interview?? what are there chances to get in

Hi everyone,

Anyone who received official rejection email from Boston? Or there is n point waiting it's but obvious now that it is al over
No official email saying that I didn't get selected. But it's understood, I guess.

Hey all is their anyone who did their interview recently and got accepted in the last 3 weeks
Thanks

What are my chances
Nbde part 1
Toefl 102
Gpa (BDS) 2.3
Gpa (MDS) 3.0
15 CDE programme
5 posters
3 papers
3 publications
3 years experience after MDS

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
did they send it as an email or a paper? i did not get any

Hi all,

Any latest rejection email to anyone? What about those who haven't received any? Are we all done with Boston University? Or are there any hopes?

Hi guys,
Are there any new updates? How many of you are still waiting for feedback after receiving "Under Review" mail?

Thanks for the reply. I guess BU is still in the process of sorting out applications from the 2015-2016 cycle.
If anyone has any idea whether BU seats for 2015-2016 cycle are already filled, please let us know.
Good luck to everyone!

I think they are full because I got on the waiting list I don't think they will send a waiting list unless they are full
But anything can happen stay positive

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have a good idea how many applicants did they waitlist?

I think they are full because I got on the waiting list I don't think they will send a waiting list unless they are full
But anything can happen stay positive
I'm also still on waiting list. Stay positive. Anything can happen in the last minute. Greatest mystery of life is we don't know what happens in next minute.

Thanks for the reply. I guess BU is still in the process of sorting out applications from the 2015-2016 cycle.
If anyone has any idea whether BU seats for 2015-2016 cycle are already filled, please let us know.
Good luck to everyone!
There are 65 students on Wats app group for the class of 2018, I'm
Not sure but it might means that there are at least 5 seats ??

Hi
I haven't received rejection email from Boston University yet. Shall I assume it's over? Or still there is any hope? Since semester is starting on July 25th 2016. Please let me know.

Hello...

Anyone???? Seems this group is no more active. Could anyone reply to my previous post question

99% it's over but there is always the 1% hope
wish you all the luck

Last edited:
I have received a rejection. I think it's over for sure.

I have received a rejection. I think it's over for sure.

Hi.... sorry to hear that. But this should not stop you from fighting again. Good Luck.

can you please tell me when did you receive rejection letter? I still have not received yet. Do they definitely send rejection email to each each every candidate whom they reject?

Hello is there anyone knows if someone might withdrow before July 25???

hi,silly question.. i just applied for the first time to BU and after i applied they sent me e-mails asking to link the accounts with Caapiid account and get a BU ID number. When i reached the stwp to select if i had an previous affiliatiom qith then or no..for some reason it didn't let me to hoose No and i ended completing everything marking yes. I got an BU ID number but i'm afraid i did something wrong..besides.. i think i read about the creation of an account to follow up the applicatio but i never reach that step either.

I did recieved the "application complete" e-mail. Is this okay or you guys and user and password to folpw the app in BU? I would love help. Thank you and good luck.to everyone!

I have my interview on 19 Jan..Need help please. Ppl who have been interviewed already pls come forward and guide.

I have my interview on 19 Jan..Need help please. Ppl who have been interviewed already pls come forward and guide.
Hi, How was your interview. Can you share your experience