BU Advanced standing class of 2017 (entering in 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello guys, I have tried to email Tobey from the admission. But he never replies my email. Did any of you guys experienced the same thing? or anyone have any suggestions to reach him? Thank you.
yup! not replying. I guess interviews are at their peak so he's busy

Members don't see this ad.

do toefl scores affect ur profile and a good score really boosts ur application?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Swaggie congrats, did you have done dental assistant course ?thanks

Hey how many seats are open at BU??
Did you all give NBDE Part 2?

I lost hope because I have just part 1 toefl 95 1 year dental assistant here n worked 3 years in India

Mah2015 : same stats here ... 1 n half years DA in US , 3 yrs in India ,toefl 96 ,part 1 n giving part 2 in Jan ...plus a lot of volunteer and community service

come on sdn friends, why this long silences? what happening in boston, please let us know if anybody got interview.
thanks in advance.

my friend got interview invitation last week they gave her one in december but she rescheduled it to january .and i got wait listed for interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Areejalblowi, if u don't mind to share ur credential, please appreciated.

my friend got interview invitation last week they gave her one in december but she rescheduled it to january .and i got wait listed for interview.
hey what do you mean by wait-listed? are there slots filled that they are now waitlisting candidates. thanks

Getting reports that BU has wrapped it up for this cycle

i got waitlisted for interview
graduated 2013
gpa. 3.2
toefl.90
published research in american journal of dental education
one year internship
currently working in my country as gp.
volunteer in dental public health education
several workshop

my friend the one got interview
graduated 2013
gpa 3.4
rank 9th in the class
toefl 88
nbde 1 pass
published research
one year internship
currently working as gp
several workshop

according to my friend when they send her the dates to schedule her interview they said last month for interview is jan

dont just go on making pranks ok
what do u think people here r r crazy like u Areejalblowi
bu has clearly specified that toefl requirement is at least 100
i have emailed from them regarding this
so just shut the hell up and keep ur iv up ur**s:cigar::cigar:

Last edited:
im sorry , i thought this thread for post-doctoral Programs. we did not apply for the advance standing for international dentist. we applied for post-doctoral Programs.

sorry again wish you guys all the best

im sorry , i thought this thread for post-doctoral Programs. we did not apply for the advance standing for international dentist. we applied for post-doctoral Programs.

sorry again wish you guys all the best
if you thought this was about post soc why would you mention nbde, or is it fun to enoy our misery?

Hi Areejalblowi, U don"t know how depressed I was,thinking that what's wrong with my application through I have toefl 107 still I didn't get iv. anyhow its not too late that realized that you were in wrong page.thanks

Hey, I got interview for December 2nd. I just applied last week.
Is there anybody to share his experience?

That'sE="Zebeldesh, post: 15919268, member: 635671"]Hey, I got interview for December 2nd. I just applied last week.
Is there anybody to share his experience?[/QUOTE]
Thats very impressive. Could you share your stats please

E="Zebeldesh, post: 15919268, member: 635671"]Hey, I got interview for December 2nd. I just applied last week.
Is there anybody to share his experience?[/QUOTE]
Thats very impressive. Please share your stats

Congrats Swaggie :) I have an interview for December 2nd . can you tell me what they asked in your interview?

Time to do the banana dance!!!.....:banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:..........:zip::zip::zip::boom:....The wait is over for good!!!!!!

QUOTE="dentalhope1234, post: 15926751, member: 655320"]Time to do the banana dance!!!.....:banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:..........:zip::zip::zip::boom:....The wait is over for good!!!!!![/QUOTE]
DId u get accepted?

Hey has anyone got an invite to interview for this month? Or January?

Hi,
How long does it take BU to send supplement application email after submitting the caapid application?
I didn't get supplemental documents . I 'd submitted my application 3 weeks ago. Does anyone experience the same thing?

No supplemental documents ,more than 3weeks passed. Try to reach trough email no response. Is this normal?

CAN any body tell me how many people got under review from boston and still waiting for IV CALL

Hi, I did received the under review email in month of July, I am still waiting for call ..........:xf:

I didn't get supplemental documents . I 'd submitted my application 3 weeks ago. Does anyone experience the same thing?

Yup it happen to me too. It actually went to the spam email box. So I called them and ask them to resend it.
They don't reply emails. Better to call.

Hey there, I received my under evaluation email from BU back in September............nothing yet!!!!!! :(:unsure:

Anyone else got interview call ?
I don't have any email regarding review too..

hey ...my supplemental application received date is 29th july. After that I havent recieved not even under review email..................is BU done with iv? feeling too too much of pain:(((

What's up withBU. If they are done they should announce it

hello people,,, i just called BU,,, they are going to resume the interview process and it will go on throughout January,,, they didnt say anything about February though. So we should hope for probably two more interview batches atleast or may be more,,, so keep up your hopes high,,,:thumbup:

Anyone can you please shade some light on BU Interview process? what type of questions ?

One of my friends has an interview in January 20th.
Their interview is very easy going. Tell me about yourself, Why Boston, research, and .....

Last edited:
How many people already accepted at BU? How many batches left for jan / Feb 2015 interview? plz shed some light.thanks in advance:)

Toby mailed me saying the iviews go on till end feb but i guess that's the standard mail he sends everybody