BU application fee link.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Revelde

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the link for BU applicatio fee payment?

my applicatoin was sent out over a month ago and I am not getting any emails from BU...

Maybe I should just pay the fee..

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

any other schools with application fees apart from the aadsas besides BU?

2quik said:
any other schools with application fees apart from the aadsas besides BU?

hrm, all of them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Revelde said:

my applicatoin was sent out over a month ago and I am not getting any emails from BU...

Thanks.

Can anybody give me the link plz?

I would call the school before you just give them your money. First it might be a waste of money and second I don't think most people have heard from BU yet. If you just go onto their site without them contacting you and pay the app fee that people are only suppose to pay when contacted....that may make them think you're a bit full of yourself and presumptuous.

Revelde said:

Thanks.
I don't remember paying my application fee online, but like everyone else in here said, call the school and ask.

You can contact Ms. Liane Weber at the admission's office ([email protected] or 617-638-8467). She is the 1st contact for anything to do with the DMD admissions.

Good luck

I am kinda worried because I see somepeople got that e mail asking for BU app fee even before their print out is sent out..
my application is complete in all other schools.. I received snail mails from several schools saying my app is complete and under review now..

I ll defenitely call the school tomorrow.. hum.