Budget for D1 @ Temple??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrodr043

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the budget (tuition, fees, room and board, and all other expensis) for Temple?? I think the first year for Tufts is somewhere around $72,000 for those with off-campus housing. Is Temple about the same for a first year student living off-campus?

Members don't see this ad.

mrodr043 said:
Does anyone know the budget (tuition, fees, room and board, and all other expensis) for Temple?? I think the first year for Tufts is somewhere around $72,000 for those with off-campus housing. Is Temple about the same for a first year student living off-campus?

well... you can rest assured it's not going to be nearly as expensive as Tufts for seeing as how tution, room and board, or cost of living are all cheaper.

I'm a PA. resident, so I'm not sure what tuition is for out-of-state but i'm pretty sure it's less. I know for certain you can rent decent place in town, for about half the price of Boston, and the cost of living is less too.

docious said:
well... you can rest assured it's not going to be nearly as expensive as Tufts for seeing as how tution, room and board, or cost of living are all cheaper.

I'm a PA. resident, so I'm not sure what tuition is for out-of-state but i'm pretty sure it's less. I know for certain you can rent decent place in town, for about half the price of Boston, and the cost of living is less too.

Thanks!! And the out-of-sate tuition for Temple is ABOUT $42,900 not including instruments, or other fees. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was looking at the total budget/year for various schools couple weeks ago and can remember that Temple for out of state is roughly $70K all inclusive. The difference with Tufts is the location where the cost of room and board (and thus the amount of out of pocket expenses) are much higher.

Comet208 said:
I was looking at the total budget/year for various schools couple weeks ago and can remember that Temple for out of state is roughly $70K all inclusive. The difference with Tufts is the location where the cost of room and board (and thus the amount of out of pocket expenses) are much higher.

where did you see that??? Do you have a link? i know Tufts budget for room and board for D1 is $16,500 ( $1,650/month for 10 months ) since you get 2 months off during the summer. The remaining years it goes up to $19,500 for room and board.