Buffalo Dental school 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ddsmiracle

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get interview call for buffalo dental school friends???

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a continuing review email.

i got it on Monday . I really have no idea what that means !!

Meaning not selected for interview this time but change in status may occur when periodically reviewed.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is not rejection i read a post from caapid cycle that last year after getting continuing review status they got invitation for the interview...

Reactions: 1 user
continuing review status after 2 weeks of completion

Someone in fb wrote that buffalo has already sent IVs...is it true? Has anybody heard anything?

Hello Guys, I applied on 26 th may I didn't get any response from Buffalo. Can anyone tell that what is minimum required score of TOEFL for Buffalo University?

79 on the iBT, 2 years within the start of the program

I didn't even get the continuing review email,does it mean anything?

Continuing review is probably, from what i have heard, not a good sign. It means that the application is kept aside and the applicant is not suitable for the interview yet.

Continuing review is probably, from what i have heard, not a good sign. It means that the application is kept aside and the applicant is not suitable for the interview yet.
More bad news for people who did not even get this email, that means a straight rejection or interview :) I am one of them

Did you en quire in the school?
Have they started with iv??

More bad news for people who did not even get this email, that means a straight rejection or interview :) I am one of them

But this means that we have chances of interview,right?

No iv's call still ?? Has any one got an invite ??

Are the done with the IV calls?

Don't expect anything till July 1st week

hello, yesterday I got email that my application is under continue review , is it chance to get IV call ?

anyone has an any idea that what are the criteria to get selected for IV?

Can you share your stats ?? And did you get a continue review email before that or just directly an Iv call
Stats doesn't matter I believe. I did not receive continue review!