c3.2 s4.0 MCAT 32

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coloradocreed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a Colorado resident who messed up as an undergraduate, i graduated with around a 2.9. I decided after a year out of school to go back and turn things around and pursue medical school. I did my undergraduate degree in psychology so when i went back to school to do post bac pre med courses i basically had to do everything. I got straight As in everything (4.0) and then took the MCAT (got a 27). I took the MCAT a second time at got a 32 (p10 v8 b14). I really have no interest in DO schools and was wondering what anyone thought about my chances of getting into an MD school?

I have been working as a CNA for 4 years
Bioinorganic research (no publications)
Chemistry tutor at UCCS science center
Organic chemistry lab instructor

Members don't see this ad.

Aim for U CO and the low-tiers and you should have some luck. Also try all new MD programs as well.

I am a Colorado resident who messed up as an undergraduate, i graduated with around a 2.9. I decided after a year out of school to go back and turn things around and pursue medical school. I did my undergraduate degree in psychology so when i went back to school to do post bac pre med courses i basically had to do everything. I got straight As in everything (4.0) and then took the MCAT (got a 27). I took the MCAT a second time at got a 32 (p10 v8 b14). I really have no interest in DO schools and was wondering what anyone thought about my chances of getting into an MD school?

I have been working as a CNA for 4 years
Bioinorganic research (no publications)
Chemistry tutor at UCCS science center
Organic chemistry lab instructor

Thank you Goro. I really want to go to U CO so i hope it works out there!