CA Dental Law and Ethics help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prihar

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to get some help with CA Dental Law and Ethics exam resources. Unfortunately I did not pass the exam. Can anyone please provide me with updated resources and practice exam questions? I’m looking for anyone who took the exam more recently.

Thank you.
Prihar

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hello, I failed my exam today as well. I was so shocked that i failed! I studied everything i could find. Is it true that we can't retake it until 3 months later? oh man that would be really bad!

hello, I failed my exam today as well. I was so shocked that i failed! I studied everything i could find. Is it true that we can't retake it until 3 months later? oh man that would be really bad!
Sorry to hear that. We’re both in the same situation. You can reschedule to take it anytime. You just have to wait a couple days for California dental board to process it. There’s not many resources out there. I had old questions but they were not relevant to what was on the actual exam. Maybe you and I can share resources so that we can not succeed and move on from this? I’ve been out of dental school for a few years. So I don’t have updated resources.

Sorry to hear that. We’re both in the same situation. You can reschedule to take it anytime. You just have to wait a couple days for California dental board to process it. There’s not many resources out there. I had old questions but they were not relevant to what was on the actual exam. Maybe you and I can share resources so that we can not succeed and move on from this? I’ve been out of dental school for a few years. So I don’t have updated resources.
Sorry typo. I meant to say... maybe you and I can share resources so that we both can succeed and move on from this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry typo. I meant to say... maybe you and I can share resources so that we both can succeed and move on from this?
Hi all,

I recently failed as well and used all the material I could find. However, I don’t feel like it helped with the questions that were asked. I would love to also share resources or info to get through this!

They must have changed the exam, I studied all the old test questions back and forth and still failed as well. Has anyone gotten any new study materials and has recently passed?

They must have changed the exam, I studied all the old test questions back and forth and still failed as well. Has anyone gotten any new study materials and has recently passed?
Hey thanks for replying! I bought the course before taking the exam and while it was helpful, a lot of the info wasn't on the actual exam. I did sign on to my account today and they have added 3 new sections and "bonus questions" that weren't there before!

I am in the same boat and willing to help with any resources!

Hey thanks for replying! I bought the course before taking the exam and while it was helpful, a lot of the info wasn't on the actual exam. I did sign on to my account today and they have added 3 new sections and "bonus questions" that weren't there before!
Did you notice that the bonus questions were similar to the exam?

Did you notice that the bonus questions were similar to the exam?
Yes, some of the bonus questions were basically on the exam. Me and another user have created a google doc study guide with questions if you want to PM me your email address.

Reactions: 1 users
Could you please share what course did you buy to prepare for CA law and ethics exam? I have failed too this month.

Yes, some of the bonus questions were basically on the exam. Me and another user have created a google doc study guide with questions if you want to PM me your email address.
Hello,
I also failed my exam today and would really appreciate the help!

Could you please share what course did you buy to prepare for CA law and ethics exam? I have failed too this month.
Hello,
I would like to get some help with CA Dental Law and Ethics exam resources. Unfortunately I did not pass the exam. Can anyone please provide me with updated resources and practice exam questions? I’m looking for anyone who took the exam more recently.

Thank you.
Prihar
Hello,
I would also appreciate the help! I took the exam today and failed as well! I couldn’t believe it.
I’m desperate to pass the next one, is the embrasurespace study guide Helpful?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone. I also failed the test. What would be the process for retake. I could not find any information of how to apply or schedule for a retake, and testing center did not give me the retake application.
Also any source that can be helpful. How was your experience with embrasurespace study guide?

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I have been trying to figure out the retake process, can you share how did you apply for the second one?
Thanks

Hello everyone. I also failed the test. What would be the process for retake. I could not find any information of how to apply or schedule for a retake, and testing center did not give me the retake application.
Also any source that can be helpful. How was your experience with embrasurespace study guide?

Thanks in advance
Send me a direct message!

Thanks in advance
I also failed last week and am planning on retaking it soon! direct message me!

Hi I recently failed the exam as well. Is there any way I can get some of the study material?

Hi Everyone. I recently failed the exam as well and was wonder if anyone pleasse had anything they were willing to share?

Hey jkst, would you please share where I may find these bonus questions? Are they on embrasurespace?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I also failed my exam, if anyone could help with some study material I would greatly appreciate it and how soon I could retake it?

Hello friends. I also failed. Wanted to know if anybody would be willing to help and share some notes with me.
Feel free to PM thanks!

Hi, I just failed today too. It's my second time failing, and I'm at a loss about why I keep failing. Can anyone share the resources they used that can help? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.