caapid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seaa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am an international dental graduate.
I want to know that while filling up caapid application form, do we have to mention about our visa status in it? I haven't filled up caapid form before, so just wanted to know. And I have heard that schools give preference to permanent resident for admission.So it should be mentioned during application procedure or at the time of personal interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!
I am an international dental graduate.
I want to know that while filling up caapid application form, do we have to mention about our visa status in it? I haven't filled up caapid form before, so just wanted to know. And I have heard that schools give preference to permanent resident for admission.So it should be mentioned during application procedure or at the time of personal interview?
Yes, CAAPID asks about your visa status. So you should write that down there. And I'm not very sure if they give preference to permanent residents or GC holders. As far as I've read on the forums, they look at your stats more than your visa status.