cadaver chaos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is it really a big mistake for cutting the pectoralis muscles during dissection class?
coz one of the student found it hard to see the blood vessels clearly so he just cut the muscles (thats the only reason i think why he did it)...
anyways the professor ended up scolding us all as fools and stupid dinguses!!!
and this all happened just in the third week of my college..
do the professors get this angry??

Members don't see this ad.

is it really a big mistake for cutting the pectoralis muscles during dissection class?
coz one of the student found it hard to see the blood vessels clearly so he just cut the muscles (thats the only reason i think why he did it)...

maybe try this question over in the allo forum.

tm

I don't get it, isn't it supposed to be dissection? Anyways, even if you cut straight through the muscle in half, I think the professor was just pissed at something, cause a good one would have said, " you shouldnt' have done that, and you'll have to work really good on the other side so you can see all the stuff right, here let me show you". haha.

Members don't see this ad :)