Calculate BCP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayhov

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This might sound like an odd questions but what is really included in the BCP gpa? I know General Biology, Inorganic (General) Chemistry and Physics, and some Research in biology. All those 2 stars (**) are included. Now my questions: Is ORGANIC CHEMISTRY included? It is one star (*) on the list ADSAS has. So whoever already applied or has knowledge please help.

Also is a A- count as 3.667 or as an AB and count as 3.33 according to ADSAS. Thanx
:)

-Jigar

Members don't see this ad.

BCP includes Org. Chem.

As for the A- issue, I'm not too sure. But since the AADSAS application asks for the - and +, I assume an A- would count as 3.67 (3.7) and a B+ would count somewhere around 3.2, 3.3? I'm not sure, though.

someone help?!?! read the first post!!!! thanx

jayhov said:
This might sound like an odd questions but what is really included in the BCP gpa? I know General Biology, Inorganic (General) Chemistry and Physics, and some Research in biology. All those 2 stars (**) are included. Now my questions: Is ORGANIC CHEMISTRY included? It is one star (*) on the list ADSAS has. So whoever already applied or has knowledge please help.

Also is a A- count as 3.667 or as an AB and count as 3.33 according to ADSAS. Thanx
:)

-Jigar
yes organic chemistry is counted in BCP because it's a chemistry course

A- is a 3.7.
AADSAS tabulates two academic averages, one with + and - , one without. In the first the A- would be counted as a3.7, in the second as a 4.0 Schools see both.